Complaint Review: CM INternational or Veryfastcash.net

• Updated: Sat, February 18, 2012

• Reported By: Carlos Ramos — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
CM INternational or Veryfastcash.net
12157 W. Linebaugh Avenue Tampa, 33626 Tampa, Florida United States of America

CM INternational or Veryfastcash.net CM International or Veryfastcash.net CM International ,Veryfastcash.net ,rip off,fraud Tampa, Florida

*Author of original report: Exremeleveryfastcash.net

Carlos

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CM-INternational-or-Veryfastcashnet/Tampa-Florida-33626/CM-INternational-or-Veryfastcashnet-CM-International-or-Veryfastcashnet-CM-International-841520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CM INternational or Veryfastcash.net

Exremeleveryfastcash.net

AUTHOR: Carly - (United States of America)

I invest 3,500.00 dollars in a moment of weakness.! I have to borrow money from relatives and friends. also invest another 700.00 for adverstizing! I really want to help my family in a moment of need,guess what? It was a rip off incredibly! This guy call "cash" sound really amazing and really honest.! I invest in 2009 and wait 2 years to see results because the economy,!? this guy only talk to me whenever he was expecting some mone, otherwise forget it !!, he always was on vacation,presuming about his enormous fortune..! you know what? he's a rip-off. I ask him at the end in a honest way for my return of the money, "he was so succesful right?" he dont even replied! and if I mention how his business isnt working for me " he was ofended" lol .. Nothing is free, dont even think to invest in something that no have any guarantee!! Is a rip-off a Fraud. is 2012 and I still waiting for that envelope with alot of money!! Be aware of this guy.....I think he move now to New York!  "What come around goes around" One day he will pay for whats hes still doing...one day...! Nothing is for ever my dear friend....! Carlos