Complaint Review: CM Jackson

• Reported By: lettiejack — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
CM Jackson
PO Box 560463 Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Omega Meats Charlotte, North Carolina

My daughter and I purchased steak, shrimp and chicken from Omega Meats Sales; to keep it short, when I open the defrosted chicken breast, it had small round balls of crystals within the chicken. I though it away.  The sales rep didnt have business cards of flyers, just the Omega Truck. I asked my daughter how was her steaks since I dont eat red meat, she stated not very good.  First time shame on me, next time NOT EVER, they also charged my daughter's account twice, thank god she got her funds back.  NO OMEGA FOR US.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CM-Jackson/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28256/Omega-Meats-Charlotte-North-Carolina-990281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CM Jackson