Complaint Review: CMD & Partners

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: Whistleblowing BA — Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
CMD & Partners
30 Two Bridges Road Suite 370 Fairfield, New Jersey United States of America

CMD & Partners Catalina Vega "Puff and Fluff, we no giva you Ducks!" Fairfield, New Jersey

*Author of original report: CMD & Partners

*General Comment: CMD & Partners is a Good Company to Work For

In March 2012, Event Coordinator Catalina Vega called me to work a last minute Tasting in White Plains New York. Catalina offered me an incentive for gas and tolls since the distance was far from Harrison, NJ. and promised to give me more work if I can cover the Tasting for Saint Patty's Day weekend.

The agreed amount was $120.00 and Ms. Vega advised me to complete agreements and submit for pay, which would be 1 month later.

Puff and Fluff!

I did not hear from CMD & Partners for any future events except for a mandatory training in April 2012. I doubled check if I submitted all necessary paperwork and Catalina Vega reconfirmed all was well and we would be paid at the end of the month. When I did not receive monies at the end of April, I called and she advised 2 months. A little confused, I decided to wait until the beginning of June 2012 and call after the first week.

"We no giva you Ducks!"

I emailed Catalina several times with no assistance, and after sending a forceful email, she stated"Do what you feel you need to do"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMD-Partners/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/CMD-Partners-Catalina-Vega-Puff-and-Fluff-we-no-giva-you-Ducks-Fairfield-New-Jersey-904581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMD & Partners

CMD & Partners

AUTHOR: Whistleblowing BA - ()

It has been a year since I worked for this agency and I have still not have been compensated for services rendered. If anyone decides to work for this company, I would advise not to do last minute gigs. CMD & Partners pride themselves with having staff in the 800 numbers, so why would you pick up a last minute gig with the promise of other opportunities. It is unfortunate, companies who stride to do business in particular markets do not understand the value of their staff. Good luck, and when they are unable to pay you for your hard work move on!

#2 General Comment

CMD & Partners is a Good Company to Work For

AUTHOR: Robin K - ()

I just came across this post and felt compelled to share my experience working with CMD & Partners.  I've

worked with CMD several times since 2010 as one of their brand ambassadors and I was always treated very professionally.    My contact person at CMD was friendly and always available to answer my questions.  And they even pay a little better than some of the other promo companies I've worked for. The best part about working for them is that they invited me to attend their free training program which helped me promote the brands I was assigned. While I understand working relationships don't always go smoothly I don't think it's right to bash a company based on one person's bad experience.   From what I know they've been in business for a long time and work with some pretty well known companies.   I

enjoy working for them.