Complaint Review: CMG Credit

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
CMG Credit
1 Millenium Dr. Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

CMG Credit Just opened an account in my name. Uniontown Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: The company is still on my credit profile

I've recently checked my credit report and found CMG Credit as an open credit card. My report said that the card was opened in July of 2005 but I don't recall opening a card that year. I am trying to contact them by phone and by e-mail but I have recieved no response.

Otis
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2007 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMG-Credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401-6408/CMG-Credit-Just-opened-an-account-in-my-name-Uniontown-Pennsylvania-295748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMG Credit

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The company is still on my credit profile

AUTHOR: W2008wa - (U.S.A.)

I purchased a "credit card" through this company in 2002 for $150.00. The card was merely for a retail outlet. I tried to get a refund, but they were not cooperative. Today the account is still on my credit report. I just found out about www.ripoffrevenge.com which has a product that supposedly can help victims of credit card fraud. If you did not purchase the card yourself I would recommend disputing the account with your credit reporting agency as perhaps a secondary option.