Complaint Review: CMG Credit

CMG Credit
1Millennium Dr Uniontown, Pennsylvania United States of America

CMG Credit CMG CREDIT Uniontown, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

Checked my credit report and found this company, CMG CREDIT,  listed under my "Satisfactory Accounts".  It stated I had opened the account in 2006 and my credit limit was $7,500.  I knew I had never opened a credit card with that amount of credit limit available to me, and googled to find out who this company is.

It seems from what I've read that is a "scam" credit card company. I'm now trying to find out what my next course of action is to get this removed from my credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2011 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMG-Credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/CMG-Credit-CMG-CREDIT-Uniontown-Pennsylvania-791458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMG Credit

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit.  For assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.