Complaint Review: CMG Credit

• Updated: Sat, April 16, 2011

• Reported By: Marsella — Bristol Virginia United States of America
CMG Credit
1Millennium Dr Uniontown, Pennsylvania United States of America

CMG Credit It was discovered on my husbands credit report since 3-2011 Uniontown, Pennsylvania

I was going threw my husbands credit information,when I discovered this company.So I take care of all finance and information.Then I came across this CMG Credit of 12,500 with 0 balance,and it was suppose to been open since march 2011? Did not even give them information but they can put stuff on your credit without your approval?How do we fix this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2011 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMG-Credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/CMG-Credit-It-was-discovered-on-my-husbands-credit-report-since-3-2011-Uniontown-Pennsyl-718460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMG Credit