Complaint Review: CMG

• Reported By: Roger, Yung 1 — Radcliff Kentucky United States of America
CMG
460 Bute Road Internet United States of America

CMG Commonwealth Marketing Group CMG Internet

I applied for credit with CMG Credit back in 03/05/2010 and found out that this company is a big ripoff.  I attempted to order merchandise from CMG and was told by the representative that they would have to charge my bank account or credit card before they would ship the merchandise.  I found this kind of odd that why would they charge me first for something that I did not have yet.  I declined and will not let them charge my acccount at all.  Thanks.

Mr. Young

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMG/internet/CMG-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group-CMG-Internet-892696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMG