• Report: #671906

• Updated: Wed, December 15, 2010

• Reported By: Stacey J. — Page Arizona United States of America
CMH Manufacturing/ Sam Baird
231 N Apache Rd Buckeye, Arizona United States of America

CMH Manufacturing/ Sam Baird Poor Quality, Horiible Customer Service, warranty rip-off Buckeye, Arizona

We purchased our home through Advantage Homes in Flagstaff, AZ. We had many problems with Patty Jones at this company. She stole our money and left many of our contractors unpaid. Besides having a horrible time with the dealer, we ended up with a very poor quality home.
I am aware that I have bought a factory built home and not a high end custom site built home. Having said that, there are a few thing I do expect out of a home. I expect my kitchen drawers not to fall apart as if they are made of tissue paper. I expect the proper materials to be used so that I do not have warping and bubbling in my floors (which falls under a 5 year warranty that Sam refuses to address). I expect service managers not to lie to the state in order to get out of providing a product that was promised.
Between Advantage Homes (that went mysteriously out business before we even had our permanent loan) and the poor quality of the product and customer service we have received from CMH Manufacturing west, this has been the worst home buying experience we have ever had. (and it was not our first)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2010 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMH-Manufacturing-Sam-Baird/Buckeye-Arizona-85326/CMH-Manufacturing-Sam-Baird-Poor-Quality-Horiible-Customer-Service-warranty-rip-off-Bu-671906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMH Manufacturing/ Sam Baird