Complaint Review: CMI-Credit Management LP

• Submitted: Thu, May 13, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 13, 2010

• Reported By: Be Fair — North Hollywood California U.S.A.
CMI-Credit Management LP
4200 International Parkway Carrollton, Texas United States of America

CMI-Credit Management LP RUDE, UNFAIR, will destroy your credit!! Class action suit needs to be filed against this company CMI!! Carrollton Texas

This company has taken me through pure hell trying to get a negative mark removed from my credit report. I was told that I owed Adelphia $386 by CMI. I did not have any knowledge of this debt and the only way I knew about the debt was because I checked my credit report. It was my understanding that I closed and paid the account. Adelphia went bankcrupt in 2002. CMI constantly tells me that they verified my account through Adelphia. My question is, how did they verify an account when Adelphia no longer exists in California?  I think this company should be sued for inaccurate, sloppy, and unprofessional conduct. They do not follow the Fair Credit Reporting Act policies.

If you are reading this, you are likely a victim of Credit Management's inaccurate, sloppy, and unprofessional conduct. I will file complaints -- against Credit Management -- with the following organizations (government and private):

- Texas State Attorney General

- Federal Trade Commission - Better Business Bureau of Dallas

- Texas Division of Banking

If you have been wronged by Credit Management, I urge you to do the same. Only as a whole, can we put this illicit operation out of business! Simply run an Internet search to read about others who have been a victim of Credit Management. (PASS IT ON as I have). Post until our voices are heard! I will not stop until something is done about this company!!

(((Redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2010 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMI-Credit-Management-LP/Carrollton-Texas-75007/CMI-Credit-Management-LP-RUDE-UNFAIR-will-destroy-your-credit-Class-action-suit-needs-603021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMI-Credit Management LP