Complaint Review: CMI Headwind/ Qwest Bill

• Submitted: Fri, January 15, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010

• Reported By: romaineiam — Greenacres Washington USA
CMI Headwind/ Qwest Bill

CMI Headwind/ Qwest Bill I was charged 20.00 extra on my Qwest phone bill for some Celebrity Profile. I could care less about celebrities. I am 53 yrs old and have other priorities. This is the 2nd time there has been 3rd par I was charged 20.00 extra on my Qwest phone bill for some Celebrity Profile. I could care less about celebrities. I am 53 yrs old and have other priorities. This is the 2nd time there has been 3rd par Internet

*UPDATE Employee: I would be happy to help

I was charged 20.00 extra dollars on my Qwest Bill by CMI/Headwind for some celebrity profile product. Celebrities are not my thing. I never signed up for that Service or product. I don't even know what it is or does. This business of some 3rd party billing for services not authorized by my signature in any way shape or form is a scam. The phone companies who allow this are just as guilty. Where is their loyality to their customers and service? They just believe you ordered this stuff? If a person wants this product it should be VERIFIED by your phone company or IP before any bill goes anywhere, that would seem more like AUTHORIZATION to me. Why are the AT&T's, QWEST's, Verizon, and other major telephone providers let off the hook? Do they get a kick back? They are sure not providing any service to me allowing some 3rd party to just slap some charges on my bill without AUTHORIZATION, some how the meaning of that word has changed in this process. In fact they are helping these scammers. I wonder how many people are so busy in their lives they just look at the amount of the bill and pay it! It happened to me before, an extra 8.69 a month for 2 months before I caught it I thought the phone company raised their rates or something. I called the WA State Attorney General, as well as the QWEST, something Transaction Co. It takes time to make these calls as well. This needs to be resolved and people held accountable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2010 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMI-Headwind-Qwest-Bill/internet/CMI-Headwind-Qwest-Bill-I-was-charged-2000-extra-on-my-Qwest-phone-bill-for-some-Celebri-554863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMI Headwind/ Qwest Bill

I would be happy to help

AUTHOR: TalkToQwest - (USA)

Hi,

If this issue has not been resolved please send me an email with your Qwest account/contact number and I would be happy to help.

Corey Tidwell