Complaint Review: CMP Construction

• Reported By: Al R. — Everett Washington United States of America
CMP Construction
158th St SW Lynnwood, Washington United States of America

CMP Construction Chau Pham Non Payment Lynnwood, Washington

*Author of original report: update

I was contacted by CMP construction on 2-5-2013 to do a gas piping job. I told Mr. Pham that it would cost 211.63 for supplies and labor, plus tax, and that payment would be due on completion of service. He agreed.

I did the job on 2-7-2013 and he emailed me and said he would send the check for 231.73 tomorrow. The next day he asked me to put the bills name under "Scott WH*****". I did and waited. On 2-22 I sent him a reminder notice. No response.

I called him on 2-24 and he said he would send the check out immediately, and that if I did not receive it in 3 days, he would personally deliver it. I waited 5 days. No check. I called again. No answer. I left him message that we need to resolve this. No response. So now I am letting everyone know, do not do work for this company! Check out his Yelp reviews too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMP-Construction/Lynnwood-Washington-98087/CMP-Construction-Chau-Pham-Non-Payment-Lynnwood-Washington-1024412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMP Construction

update

AUTHOR: Al R. - ()

Payment has been received.