Complaint Review: CMS, Aka Consolidated Media Services, Aka MOS, Aka Media Outsourcing...and Many More Aka's

• Submitted: Thu, February 20, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 20, 2003

• Reported By:Myrtle Beach South Carolina
www.cmsmags.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

CMS, Aka Consolidated Media Services, Aka MOS, Aka Media Outsourcing & Many More Aka's rip-off Sold Credit Card Number to third party & OVER CHARGED me. Atlanta Georgia

Like many of you who found out the hard way about CMS, I too was also scammed. This company didn't provide total dollar amount to spend on these magazines; didn't alert me that I can't cancel my order; didn't make me aware that they were going to sell my credit card number to third parties, who unknowingly were going to take money from me before I had a chance to cancel; They over charged me nearly $300 more than I should have had to pay for my subscription and they still say I owe them money;

when they took money from my credit card company, it made me go over my limit which in turn caused additional money to be spent AND to top that off...

I still can't cancel my order and they won't issue a refund or credit for money taken. I would like to join in a class action suit with many of the "others" involved in this scam.

I also would like to know how to get a refund, how to get my credit card number back, how to delete my name from their lists, and how to NEVER have to pay for anything else from this company or any of their affliates. PLEASE ADVISE.

Diana
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2003 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-Aka-Consolidated-Media-Services-Aka-MOS-Aka-Media-Outsourcingand-Many-More-Akas/Atlanta-Georgia/CMS-Aka-Consolidated-Media-Services-Aka-MOS-Aka-Media-Outsourcing-Many-More-Akas-rip-46274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS, Aka Consolidated Media Services, Aka MOS, Aka Media Outsourcing...and Many More Aka's