Complaint Review: CMS Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Sat, March 01, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2003

• Reported By:LAUREL HILL Florida
CMS Consolidated Media Services
2550 Heritage Court Suite 106 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

CMS Consolidated Media Services Rip-off charged for magazines promised but never delivered Atlanta Georgia ..Thank You Rip-off Report

I was contacted right around Christmas time of 2002. It sounded like a GREAT Christmas present for my new husband because he loves motorcycle magazines and home repair fix-it types of magazines. After several phone calls from different people, offereing all types of different bonus magazines and a "free watch" I thought everything was taken care of and the magazines 'that I ordered' would be on their way.

Here it is the beginning of March 2003 and I have only received 1 magazine that I ordered-TV Guide. I contiually receive the "bonus" magazines that I didn't want and other magazines that I have no interest in. I got online today to try and figure out how to contact their "company" and during my search I discovered how many people had been ripped off by them. I immediately called my credit card company and cancelled my card so they could not make any additional charges to my account.

But at this point I am out almost $200.00 for magazines that I am, at this point, sure I will never see and now I am aware that I will probably have a lawsuit on my hands when they discover I have cancelled my card. They just called me a few weeks ago to see if I wanted to get a discount for paying off the entire subscription early-THANK GOD I DIDN'T FALL FOR THAT SCAM, TOO.

Thank you TO RIP-OFF REPORT.COM for shedding the light and allowing me to cut them off before they got any more money out of me.

Lisa
LAUREL HILL, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2003 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/CMS-Consolidated-Media-Services-Rip-off-charged-for-magazines-promised-but-never-delivered-47490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS Consolidated Media Services