Complaint Review: CMS, Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, March 15, 2002

• Reported By:
CMS, Consolidated Media Services
2550 Heritage Court Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

CMS, Consolidated Media Services ripoff Atlanta, GeorigaAtlanta Georgia

Yes I was also ripped off by Consolidated Media Services...with no way to cancel my account...I noticed in my bank statements that I had withdraws from different companies that I would never go to or even think to go to...

I reported to my bank that I did not make these transactions myself and in the end I closed my bank account to resolve the issue...They send me bills saying that I owe well over $500.00 dollars and I get stupid magazines like Money and Fortune Magazine...Why would I ever get magazines like this I mean hey I'm just a college student...CMS also gave away my phone number and now I get the stupidest calls from peple selling light bulbs to even trashbags...

I am going to end up changing my phone number...and I know now that this place is a fraud!...I URGE everyone to please go to www.FTC.gov and file a complaint that this company is a fraud and they will investigate it and hopefully shut it down...I have filed a complaint and I hope that you as a concerned person that has also got ripped off to do this as well because if they get enough complaints then they will know that something is up!

Gabe
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/CMS-Consolidated-Media-Services-ripoff-Atlanta-GeorigaAtlanta-Georgia-16883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS, Consolidated Media Services