Complaint Review: CMS Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2003

• Reported By:Albany New York
CMS Consolidated Media Services
PO Box 2637 Smyrna GA 30081 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

CMS Consolidated Media Services Rip-off Tried like heck to steal Atlanta Georgia ..Thank You Rip-off Report

*Author of original report: The Nerve!!! ..I can't believe they just called me again this morning.

Back in May 2000, I fell for this scam of winning a contest by buying mags. They told me I had 10 days to cancel. Although the cancellation was postmarked within 9 days, they received it 13 days. They then tried for 10 months to collect #374.40. The usual credit collection, credit report, etc. threats.

Then low and behold, today I was surfing the reports here and I see CMS. It was then that I got a call on my new cell phone number at work from them, telling me I am in the last 4 for the BIG prize, just had to buy some mags. Didn't even dawn on me it was them, I turned them down flat. A few hours later I get a call at home from CMS.

Thank you RipOff Reports!!!! I told them there were plenty of complaints about them on this site and hung up!
How they got my new number or the nerve to call back in the same day is beyond me but, thank you R.R. i'll check here before I buy any services again.
Gratefully

Robin
Albany, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2003 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-31139/CMS-Consolidated-Media-Services-Rip-off-Tried-like-heck-to-steal-Atlanta-Georgia-Thank-Y-50659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS Consolidated Media Services

The Nerve!!! ..I can't believe they just called me again this morning.

AUTHOR: Robin - (U.S.A.)

I told them take me off your list, do not call again. This guy tells me not to get "uppity" with him and that they will call anytime they want. My caller ID does not pick up their number. I am sooo.... ticked off. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!