Complaint Review: CMS, Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2002

• Reported By:Caliente Ca
CMS, Consolidated Media Services
www.cmsmags.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

CMS, Consolidated Media Services They'll send you to collections dirty SOB's Atlanta Georgia

Yeah, I got myself ripped off by CMS too. I tried and tried to cancel...I even quit depositing money in my bank account so they couldn't charge me again. So instead they sent me to collections and I STILL have to pay for these magazines I didn't want in the first place.

I could just cry. I get cultural magazines that aren't for my ethnicity, off roading magazines when I don't off road and buisness women magazines when I'm a home mother. I went to their web site to change my subscription and guess what? They have a sentence saying they have a list, but they don't. *sighs* Welcome to hell I guess.

Since this I quit answering my phone! Now if the telemarketers really want to talk to me, they can chat to my machine. At least my husband has a sense of humor about it all and tells me that his "free $600 watch" is nice enough.

Audrey
Caliente, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-31139/CMS-Consolidated-Media-Services-Theyll-send-you-to-collections-dirty-SOBs-Atlanta-Georg-16514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS, Consolidated Media Services