Complaint Review: CMS Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Thu, February 27, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2003

• Reported By:Gilroy California
CMS Consolidated Media Services
2550 Heritage Court, Suite 106 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

CMS Consolidated Media Services rip-off Dishonest 2 year hell I want to sue who's with me Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I agree CMS is a scam rip off and any other nasty

For the past two years I have been in a constant struggle with cms mags. I have called and complained to this company more times than I would have liked to. From the uneducated customer service reps all the way up to vice president, I have talked to them all. At first It sounded like a good deal. 12 magazine for 4 years at 33.00 a month for 12 months.

Wow, what a good deal where do I sign up. Wrong !!!!! First I didn't get my magazines for 5 months. I called to complain and to cancel my order. "sorry I can not cancel your order, we have already pre paid for you magazines." When I started getting my mags I got ones that I didn't want or ordered. I called again, this time wanting to talk to someone higher up on the food chain,

I received a mad customer service rep that didn't want to give me any information and clearly didn't know anything about her company. She then told me that I was only getting about 3 mags for 4 years and the rest I was to get ranging from 1-2 years. I was outraged and asked to hear the supposedly recorded conversation of my initial order. Cms informed me that it would take 3-4 weeks to get that recording. And would call or write when they got it.

A month passed and I was still not getting all my magazines. I called again this time I got the person in charge of the call center. I told him that I was mislead in my initial order and that I would like to cancel my order and be reimbursed for the funds that have been taken out of my account. He told me that he could not do that.

Too make a long story short, I have been dicked around by this company for too long. Still to this day I get mags that I have not ordered and have not gotten the ones that I have. Im out $400 and all I have gotten in return is a big headache. How did they get my info anyway?

Someone needs to bring these guys down before they slip away. I am looking for a good layer to handle this case. I hope this helps in any way.

Gilroy, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2003 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia/CMS-Consolidated-Media-Services-rip-off-Dishonest-2-year-hell-I-want-to-sue-whos-with-me-47240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS Consolidated Media Services

I agree CMS is a scam rip off and any other nasty

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

CMS ripped me and my husband off they took money
out of our bank account and when we told them we could afford the high price they said well you still have to pay.

well fixed them at CMS i called the FTC and filed
a report and the FTC went after them.
about 1 week later CMS called me and said they are refunding my money.

so anyone wanting to get there money back From CMS