notable

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2003

• Reported By:Eustis Florida
CMS Consolidated Media Services
200 Chastain Center Blvd. Suite 200 Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

CMS Consolidated Media Services I canceled the account, they call constantly to harrass, disrupt business ripoff business from hell Kennesaw Georgia

Got caught in their sales pitch. They promised eveything, but delivered nothing. Called constantly to get me to buy more. Took three payments off my debit card in less than 45 days. I wrote a letter and canceled the account. I then canceled the debit card as the banks will not stop pulling a debit transaction on them. I told them also to not call me again. The bank got me a refund and they have called everyday since. They even call and hang-up when I answer.

I no longer answer their repeated/blocked calls. I have caller-id.

I have reminded them also, it is against the law to harrass people and to call when they have been told to stop.

Hopefully the government will shut them down soon. I have also filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. They don't seem to care it'against the law to harrass.
BEWARE, this company is a ripp-off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Peter
Eustis, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2003 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-Consolidated-Media-Services/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/CMS-Consolidated-Media-Services-I-canceled-the-account-they-call-constantly-to-harrass-d-58955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS Consolidated Media Services