Complaint Review: CMS MAGS & MOS MAGS

• Submitted: Thu, January 30, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 30, 2003

• Reported By:hagerstown Maryland
CMS MAGS & MOS MAGS
2550 HERITAGE CT STE 106 ATLANTA , GA 30339 Internet U.S.A.

CMS MAGS & MOS MAGS ripoff CREDIT CARD FRAUD STOLE MONEY FROM MY ACCT DIFFERENT COMPANY NAME BUT SAME COMPANY ripoff ATLANTA GEORGIA

CMS MAGS, called my husband in sept2002 said he would receive a free dimond watch and some digest mags, he gave his credit card number to the telemarkeeter, then in the very same conversation, changed his mind, told them he did not want there mags, to cancel his order was not interested and to destroy the credit card number he gave, they said ok and hung up, in Dec 2002, we got a bill from this company saying we owed them 65.52 for mags, we never got and in the letter it said they could not access our credit card and wanted us to send them a check.

I received a letter from my bank the following day telling me they paid the CMS MAGS co. and charged me a 33.00 overdraft.

So the bank paid them and they wanted me to send a check
for the same amount for mags we never received.

I talked to the bank they gave me the phone number of the ripoff company , i called and they argued with me, i told them we were not interested in there mags, and had no need for them don't send them and put the money back in our acct.

After arguing with them, and calling the BBB. ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND OUR LOCAL NEWS,they finally agreed to put the money back,

First they said it would take 3 to 5 business days, after the 2nd week of them not crediting back to our acct, we called again, and they said it would take upto 30 days.

Finally after 6 weeks they put the money back, since then our phone rings at least 15 times a day from magazine co's. telling us they are sending out our mags, we tell them we are not interested and they hang up on us. on Jan 28th 2003, we went to the bank and they told us we were 65.52 in the arrers, once again we got a print out of our acct, and the same company turned around under the name MOS MAGS and took the money out again.

So when we called them they lied and said it wasn't them that they closed our acct back in Dec, so we asked them who they gave our information to and they said nobody.

The bank gave us a phone number for the MOS MAGS, we called that number and asked for a Louie Huff, suposed to be a supervisor, they said he was out to lunch, so we asked them if this was the number for the CMS MAGS, and they paused and finally said yes they were also
that company. so when mr. huff got on the phone my husband asked him why he lied and he had nothing to say.

He then told us when that 65.52 was taken out of our acct. by MOS MAGS, that it was actually should have been a credit to our acct, but instead they took the money out again with out our authorization, now we have had to have the bank cut up our credit card, close our acct. and now we have to wait 2 weeks to get a new acct.
The bank told us that the mag co will continue to take money out or our acct unless we close it. So now we are once again waiting for the mag co. to put the money back again.

The MOS MAGS, is there backyard co. to there CMS MAGS CO.
This company is a total rippoff and they don't understand the word """""NO""""""and they never did send Mags or the dimond watch. We got a call from either the same mag company yesterday or a diffrent mag co, and when we told them no we don't want anything from them, they called my husband a slimeball and told him to F''' OFF and then hung up on him.

All this has made me very stressed and very ill. Please put this in your report, i don't want another hard working person to have to go threw the same problems as we have with this mag co.
Remember CMS & MOS MAGAZINE CO. is the same co,

Regina
hagerstown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2003 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-MAGS-MOS-MAGS/internet/CMS-MAGS-MOS-MAGS-ripoff-CREDIT-CARD-FRAUD-STOLE-MONEY-FROM-MY-ACCT-DIFFERENT-COMPANY-NA-43384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS MAGS & MOS MAGS