Complaint Review: CMS Magazines/consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Wed, February 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 19, 2003

• Reported By:63620 Missouri
CMS Magazines/consolidated Media Services
The Heritage Building 2550 Heritage Court Suite 106 Atlanta GA 30339 Nationwide U.S.A.

CMS Magazines Consolidated Media Services consumer fraud ripoff liars Atlanta Georgia

They called over 20 times. they are charging me $537.00 for magazines I dont want! .....

THis person named Scott (among 6 others) called anywhere from 7am to 10pm. They do not take no for an answer. They talk so fast it sounds like a good deal. I was told that for $49.00 I would recieve 6 mags. a month. When I got their info. the small print explained that I would pay $537.00 for 4yrs. of magazines. I explained repeadley that I live on SSI benefits and I could not afford the magazines. NO problem Scott says " we take $12.00 a month off your credit card.

They took $79.00 the 1st time. I am scared to death of what they will do next. That card is for medication when i dont have cash. I said Yes to the deal so they would leave me alone. I have numerous illnesses and Anxiety and panic disorder, I could take no more calls. they would not stop till i said yes.They make all kinds of gift promises that never happen. IF you say no, they have someone who has a thick foreign accent to call, just to make it even more confusing.

What do I do? I am cancelling my credit card tomorrow, but they already took the money. Forgive any mis-spellings, I suffer from memory problems, and my spelling seems to be affected, dont you think so? ha-ha Citifinancial is on your list they charged me almost $3,000.00 for a $1,500.00 loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2003 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-Magazinesconsolidated-Media-Services/nationwide/CMS-Magazines-Consolidated-Media-Services-consumer-fraud-ripoff-liars-Atlanta-Georgia-46122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS Magazines/consolidated Media Services