Complaint Review: CMS Mags/MOS Mags

• Updated: Sun, April 06, 2003

• Reported By:Spearfish South Dakota
CMS Mags/MOS Mags
Internet U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services CMS Magazines/MOS Magazines Ripoff company, Refund requested, SCAM, Charged my credit card and have not received anything in the mail ripoff business from hell Internet

CMS mags offered me a deal on a newpaper subscription, giving me so many magazines for free, if I paid for the newspaper.

The total is supposed to be somewhere around $500-600. My credit card has been charged $116.48 for a newspaper that I haven't received.

I've read many reports on the internet saying this is a scam, and I believe that it is. All I want is a refund and I will never do business with a telemarketer AGAIN!!! CMS/MOS mags is a ripoff and I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

Amber
Spearfish, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2003 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-MagsMOS-Mags/internet/Consolidated-Media-Services-CMS-MagazinesMOS-Magazines-Ripoff-company-Refund-requested-51836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS Mags/MOS Mags