Complaint Review: CMS Moving and Storage Toronto

• Reported By: Stephen — Toronto Ontario Canada
CMS Moving and Storage Toronto
20 Millwick Drive unit #5 toronto, Ontario United States of America

CMS Moving and Storage Toronto TOTAL SCAM toronto, Ontario

As all the other complaints about this company, well let me say they hit the nail right on the head. It was like reliving a nightmare! People if you value your hard earned belongings do not use this company. When my wife and I called to complain about inflated price,damaged furniture, furniture left in lobby and no copy of the bill we were given the run-around for 2wks. Oh and let me say when speaking to the rep at the company they were very unprofessional, even cursed me out and hung up on me. That was the last straw. We have decided to file a law suit. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.       I'll let you know how it goes!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-Moving-and-Storage-Toronto/toronto-Ontario-M9L2B5/CMS-Moving-and-Storage-Toronto-TOTAL-SCAM-toronto-Ontario-928091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS Moving and Storage Toronto