triumph

• Reported By: Nancy — Rio Vista California United States of America
CMS Rebate Center
Del Rio, Texas United States of America

CMS Rebate Center Organix Hair Products Rebate rip-off Del Rio, Texas

I bought a bottle or Organix shampoo only because of the rebate paper on the neck of the bottle stating that you could try this shampoo free with a rebate of the purchase price up to $ 6.99. I figured why not and filled out the form and sent it along with the receipt for $ 6.99 circled ( the receipt is from an older cash register and it had the name of the pharmacy on top, but no address or phone number).

About 3 weeks later I received a post card thanking me for my submittion, but it was not qualified for fulfillment because the store information was not on the receipt. They said I could resubmit along with the card they sent with the missing information. I e-mailed them stating that I bought it at Delta Pharmacy in Rio Vista and that that was the only receipt I was given.

Today, 2/8/11, I received an e-mail saying that they could not honor it because the store that I bought it from was not on the approved list that was given them Organix and they are a 3rd party company and they have to abide by the rules. I e-mailed them back and said that if the store where I bought the shampoo at was not on the list of approved suppliers, why on earth did the shampoo have the rebate form on the neck of the bottle and that I told the owners of the pharmacy about my problem and told them to warn other customers about this.

Personally, I won't buy the shampoo again anyway, because it had a horrible smell to it, but I feel this is some sort of a scam by someone and if they keep up with these kinds of practices they won't be in business long. I don't really know who is behind this, but when I typed in the name of the rebate center I found that others have had problems with them also and that is how I ended up here

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-Rebate-Center/Del-Rio-Texas-78842-6008/CMS-Rebate-Center-Organix-Hair-Products-Rebate-rip-off-Del-Rio-Texas-692799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS Rebate Center