• Report: #20073

Complaint Review: CMS aka MOS aka Media Outsourcing Inc aka Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Thu, May 02, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, May 04, 2002

• Reported By:Cave Creek AZ
CMS aka MOS aka Media Outsourcing Inc aka Consolidated Media Services
Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

CMS aka MOS aka Media Outsourcing Inc aka Consolidated Media Services Email I received, Avoided trouble by doing research. Atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: had the same email

I received this email:

We're Going "Nuts"
We have been trying to reach you regarding your sweepstakes entry!
To contact us call,
Toll Free 1-800-394-5921
Use Your Private Code when you call: TG0502
CALL 9 am - 9 pm EST M-F and 10 am - 4 pm EST on Sat.
CALL NOW!!!
1-800-394-5921
This promotion is brought to you by Consolidated Media Services in association with GroupLotto. For more information and the terms and conditions of the promotional offer brought to you by CMS click here. Click here to unsubscribe.

I thought it was strange as I didn't enter any sweepstakes. I didn't call but did do some web research. Their web site is no longer active and I did find your site. I'm so glad I didn't call. Thank you so much,
Khristine

Khristine
Phoenix, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2002 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-aka-MOS-aka-Media-Outsourcing-Inc-aka-Consolidated-Media-Services/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/CMS-aka-MOS-aka-Media-Outsourcing-Inc-aka-Consolidated-Media-Services-Email-I-received-Av-20073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS aka MOS aka Media Outsourcing Inc aka Consolidated Media Services

had the same email

AUTHOR: E - ()

Although I do sign up for sweepstakes, I used a different email address specifically for those. I received that same email on a different account.

I honestly believe it's more intensive marketing scheme, aka spam, though they always say they are legitimate and that you agreed to receive their emails when you signed up for some other email service.

Who wouldn't initially open an email entitled "I need to call you" or "you have won 1 million dollars!" Just ignore it.