Complaint Review: CMS mags

• Submitted: Thu, February 27, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 27, 2003

• Reported By:Columbia South Carolina
CMS mags
Suite 106, The Heritage Building, 2550 Heritage Court Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services, CMS mags I got ripped off & they told me they wouldn't charge till I said yes again! Atlanta Georgia

They called my CELL PHONE, who knows how they could have possibly obtained my cell phone number, that alone scares me. But I still fell for the scam, and they charged my account the day after they sent me their information, even though I had been told that if I did not respond to the letter, I would not be charged at all. And in addition, I did not have the funds, so I was also hit with an overdraft fee. These people are unreachable at any number, and the number which appeared on my cell phone, for anyone who might wish to call it, they do NOT list on anything of theirs, is 678.784.1380.

Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2003 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-mags/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Consolidated-Media-Services-CMS-mags-I-got-ripped-off-they-told-me-they-wouldnt-charge-47235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS mags