• Report: #82096

Complaint Review: CMS (spiegel)

• Submitted: Fri, February 27, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 27, 2004

• Reported By:middlesboro Kentucky
CMS (spiegel)
P.o. Box.9204 ,Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

CMS (spiegel) ripoff! Late fees are outragous and their employees are in bad need of manners. Old Bethpage New York

This late fee is outragous. Their employees are in bad need of manners. The 516-576-8706 number is a computer, the real number is 800-727-3348.

I think The late fees are bad but try to get them taken off your bill or your due date moved to a different day. I want to know how many people have still got the note they sent to you saying that you can write to them and reject these late fee, but it says nothing about having to do it every month.

This month I rejected them from the past three months and they sent me a letter staying that my payment was late and added another on it. I called and wrote and told them that there's no way I could mail the payment by the 7th of each month if I don't get paid until the 7th. They told to me write and ask them to remove my due date to another date I have done so three times. It is still the 7th of each month.

I called today and was asking the guy to have it changed, he said, " You have to due it in writing, You have another payment due on March 7th, Then he hung up. HOW RUDE, DUDE!!! THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED. I HAVE A WEBSITE FOR COMPLAINTS IN THEIR DISTRICT. PLEASE GO THERE AND FILE ALL YOUR COMPLAINTS:

Long Island BBB
Email: complaints@newyork.bbb.org
WWW: http://www.newyork.bbb.org

Wendy
Owensboro, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2004 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS-spiegel/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/CMS-spiegel-ripoff-Late-fees-are-outragous-and-their-employees-are-in-bad-need-of-manne-82096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS (spiegel)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC