Complaint Review: CMS

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2003

• Reported By:Modesto California
CMS
2550 Heritage Court Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services CMS ripoff Atlanta Georgia

This report is filed based on my past experience with this company. They mis-represented themselves as Visa corporation and suckered me into a no-win sweepstakes. I made the mistake of giving them my debit card number which made me feel like a retard. I deserved that because I should have hung up the phone in the beginning.

I received a call today (7-8-03) but did not allow them to pull their stunt again. Once I heard them say CMS, I told them forget it, you're not getting me this time.
I plan on getting a restraining order against ALL telemarketers so that if they call me, I can sue them for as much as they've ripped people off or possibly even more.

I should have used this website from the very beginning but never knew about it until I went to bbb.com. I'm glad i did because people on this website look out for each other. GOOD LOOKIN' OUT RIPOFFREPORT.COM!

Zia
Modesto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2003 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMS/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Consolidated-Media-Services-CMS-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-63089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMS