Complaint Review: CN Nails and Spa

• Reported By: jln — Red Deer Alberta Canada
CN Nails and Spa
7110-50 Avenue Red Deee, Alberta United States of America

CN Nails and Spa Unsanitary, Rude, Waste of Money! Red Deee, Alberta

I thought I would try this place and get my nails filled here. It was busy so a young man started filing down my nails with the drill. He cut my cuticles up and made them bleed then he proceeded to wipe my blood with his finger (not safe for him or myself) until I told him I would clean up my own blood. He handed me off go an actual nail tech (he said he was "training") she was just doing a pedicure and I gave her my hand and noticed her hand had someone else's blood all over it!! I noticed they didn't sanitize their tools and my nails coated me $50 to get a FILL. Saying I broke 5 nails when in fact the nail tech broke off 3 of my tips. Waste of money I'm never going there again unless I want to get hepitis!!! very disgusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2011 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CN-Nails-and-Spa/Red-Deee-Alberta-/CN-Nails-and-Spa-Unsanitary-Rude-Waste-of-Money-Red-Deee-Alberta-724415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CN Nails and Spa