Lemon

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: adavid02 — acworth Georgia United States of America
CNA Insurance
PO Box 8317 chicago, Illinois United States of America

CNA Insurance Horrible Customer Service and Illegal Judgement Against Claims Filing chicago, Illinois

On July 7th I contacted CNA insurance regarding an incident with one of their insured. I was initially contacted by e person only identifying themselves as "Andrew." When I returned his call he was unavailable and I gave my statement to an individual by the name of Danny Young. on 7/12 I was able to speak with "Andrew" who stated they were denying my claim. "Andrew" then became very argumentative and recalcitrant.

He took the position of lawyer and questioned me about matters not pertaining to my claim as well as postulating happenings that he had no expertise in. I then asked to speak with his supervisor whom he was initially unwilling to connect me to. After a long hold I was able to speak with Joanne Keitsche who stated that their position was such that they saw now negligence, but did not deny liability. I asked her what the next step was and she stated that they would call the company charged with maintaining the vehicles to "confirm the facts."

According to  Mrs. Keitsche the apparent discrepancy in the two reports was that the driver said that he watched as the tire moved across the roadway and come to a rest at which point it became road debris. This was different than the explanation given by "Andrew" who stated that he was denying my claim on the basis of the tire becoming road debris. Over all the process was an aggravation as well as a true testament to the type of company CNA is as well as Corsicana Bedding Trucking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNA-Insurance/chicago-Illinois-60680/CNA-Insurance-Horrible-Customer-Service-and-Illegal-Judgement-Against-Claims-Filing-chica-911004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNA Insurance