Complaint Review: CNA National Warranty Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, January 17, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 17, 2011

• Reported By: Travis10 — Olympia Washington United States of America
CNA National Warranty Corporation
CNA National P.O. Box 2840 Scottsdale, AZ 85252-28 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

CNA National Warranty Corporation CNA National Warranty Corporation priority is to protect themselves! Do not buy their warranties! Scottsdale, Arizona

In 2005 I purchased an extended warranty from the National Warranty Corporation covering my F350. Recently a mechanic from Bill Smith Ford diagnosed my truck with having a bad cam seal, which needs to be replaced. This part is covered under the extended warranty that I purchased, however National Warranty Corporation will not honor the claim. National Warranty Corporation states that I need to provide receipts for every oil change since 2005. I am in the military and have been deployed and PCSd several times I do not have receipts, but I do have an accurate maintenance log. It was never stated to me nor my wife that we had to keep every oil change receipt, until the time came to file a claim. National Warranty Corporation refuses to work with us on the issue. It seems they are more interested in protecting themselves then the customers that purchase their warranties. Also, they keep quoting my service contract, but refuse to send me a signed copy. This company has horrible customer service and will do what ever it takes to not honor a claim!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2011 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNA-National-Warranty-Corporation/Scottsdale-Arizona-/CNA-National-Warranty-Corporation-CNA-National-Warranty-Corporation-priority-is-to-protec-683791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNA National Warranty Corporation