Complaint Review: CNA

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:Oregon Illinois
Jersey City, New Jersey U.S.A.

CNA Collection - used to go by US National Bank Jersey City New Jersey

I recieved a phone call from an person who said his name was David Becker from CNA(he wouldn't tell me what it stood for) - he had a heavy indian accent. He told me he was in the law department and I was not to interruption him as he was recording me. He proceeded to give me my restitution number and phone number of 201-984-3274. I then told him I knew who he was because it was the same type of call I received 6 months ago from as so called US National Bank - I told him I had reported him once and thanks for the phone number cause I will report him again. He said my social security number - I told him not to call me - of course that didnt work six months ago - do not let these scammers scare you or get any money out of you. They change numbers constantlyand have a new name everytime they call and they all seem to have american names even though they are clearing not from america and have no clue what the laws are. I know he will call back like before threatening me that the police will be arresting me within a few days.

Oregon, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNA/Jersey-City-New-Jersey/CNA-Collection-used-to-go-by-US-National-Bank-Jersey-City-New-Jersey-460479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNA