• Report: #199980

• Submitted: Sat, July 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, July 08, 2006

• Reported By:warwick Rhode Island
CNAC - JD Byrider
Reservoir Ave Cranston, Rhode Island U.S.A.

CNAC - JD Byrider ripoff Cranston Rhode Island

I recently purchased a vehicle from JD Byrider due to my financil situation. The vechicle I purchased I had for three months and put on less than 2000 miles. The first 30 days the alternator had to replaced, the rear seat belt was broken and it the car mis fired. Check engine kept coming on air bag light, gas cap, low coolant. had diagnostic done and now it is the evap system.

They said I would have to take it the Ford dealership and was told it would cost $500-$1000 to repair. Keep in mind i have only had the car three months. I spoke to the Joe the general manager to no avail, my son visited him and told him unless they made good on the repairs he would return the keys to the car. We then had a joint meeting with the general manager and the mechanic and still nothing was settled.

When he refused to do anything my son and I went to JD Byrider to return the keys to CNAC. The CNAC rep would not even come out of his office and continued to speak with the general manager ignoring us. We were so frustrated we explained the keys were on the counter and we no longer wanted the car.

Today July 8, 2006 I receive a call from CNAC saying my payment is late. Well I was shocked but not suprised this Antonio rep had no idea of what transpired last week. He then proceeded to threaten me with lawyers and saying how he is going to ruin my credit and will consider it a repossesin, which they cant.

These companies always "stress" the fact they are seperate companies but they are not. They treat people with little or no respect. They do not honor their agreements but expect the customer to pay through the nose for their cars. They put you in a little room with cameras and treat you as lower than life. They need some serious customer service training

Rebecca
warwick, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2006 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNAC-JD-Byrider/Cranston-Rhode-Island/CNAC-JD-Byrider-ripoff-Cranston-Rhode-Island-199980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNAC - JD Byrider