Complaint Review: CNAC

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: boldnewme — Houston Texas
CNAC
8224 North Freeway Houston, Texas USA

CNAC Nicole June, Adrianna Lopez, and Tony Agirre Overcharged for car that I paid off and still NO title. Houston Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's a link to the Texas DMV site that has a form to report dealer problems...

This is plain and simple I paid over 15k for a 2006 Chevy Cobalt (ridiculous I know but I did what I had to do until I was able to do better) Never late, never missed a payment for over 3 yrs. My new reputable dealer did a lump sum payoff for the last 5k and I was to receive my title within a week, this was in January, it's now March 14th. In the meantime Nicole June who I initially dealt with told me on several occasions that it was taken care of, verified etc... finally at the end of Febuary she lied saying she sent it on 2/17/14 haven't I seen any fedex slips on my door that would be them. to reach out on 3/1/14 if I had still not received it. Ok I did that and everytime I called she was conveinently out of the office. Then I call on 3/7/14 and Adrianna is not involved stating that I should have it in a couple days. My response ANOTHER couple days it was said to have been sent on 2/17/14. She then states no she just sent it a couple days ago. LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES. I said okay I will call back Friday if I don't get it. Well you guessed it. Today is Friday and still NO title. I called yet again. asked for Nicole she didn't even have enough decency to get on the phone she tells Vanessa who answered the phone that I need to speak with Adrianna and suprise, surprise she's out of the office and won't be back until 4pm. It amazes me, you have no grace periods and want your money I am pretty sure a majority of it you don't see but from a person who actually PAID IN FULL (well over the worth) can't even get the piece of paper that is due me. I would have even driven across town to pick it up. I WANT MY TITLE. Tony is the Manager you would think that he would see all the calls and complaints and try to make things right as a manager but perhaps he isn't in the pass the buck line they have going. Never again and I am so sorry for the referrals I have sent there, I pray for all of your forgiveness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNAC/Houston-Texas-77031/CNAC-Nicole-June-Adrianna-Lopez-and-Tony-Agirre-Overcharged-for-car-that-I-paid-off-and-1130681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNAC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Good luck to you in getting help with these liars/scammers.