Complaint Review: CNAC

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Brittany — United States of America
CNAC
1525 Gallatin Pike North Madison, Tennessee United States of America

CNAC JD Byrider Corrupt, Likes to take advantage, and over all needs to get their sh*t together Madison, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: ikr

*Consumer Comment: Simple resolution

February of 2012, I decided to go to JD Byrider to buy a car because at the time, my credit was low and I was familiar with them but had not heard anything bad about the place. I saw a 2003 Chevy Cavalier that looked like it would be a good car to have, so I inquired on it and the guy told me that the payment process was very reasonable and would help my credit tremendously. Be that as it may, nearly $200 every two weeks is NOT reasonable, unless you're a millionaire or make good money.

I recently moved to Florida almost a month ago and I am having to transfer money to the Madison, Tennessee store when payments are due and it has been way more trouble than it's worth. Like tonight, for example, I went to Walmart to send my payment via Moneygram only to find that the code and account number given to me do not work. Obviously this company needs to get their sh*t together and make sure our damn account numbers or anything we need to do works before they tell me that I need to make a payment when they want it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNAC/Madison-Tennessee-37115/CNAC-JD-Byrider-Corrupt-Likes-to-take-advantage-and-over-all-needs-to-get-their-sht-tog-976772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNAC

ikr

AUTHOR: DBeaty - ()

i totallyagree with you.i bought a 04 jeep grand cherokee from madison jdbyrider.ive sent the last 15 or so payments via money gram as well.i can't even get them to send me a statement on received payments or remaining balance.they suck.

Simple resolution

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

I am having to transfer money to the Madison, Tennessee store when payments are due and it has been way more trouble than it's worth"

Mail them a check a few days before each payment is due.