Complaint Review: CNAC

5941 WEST CENTRAL AVENUE Toledo, Ohio United States of America
  • Phone: 4198421755
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

CNAC JDBYRIDER SOLD ME A CAR WITH WRONG MILLEAGE AND BAD ENGINE FOR 3 TIMES ITS VALUE!!!! Toledo, Ohio

Last year i went to JDByrider and put down $5000 to buy a 2002 Volkswagen Passat. I got the car last May,and a week after the purchase my "check engine" light came on. I took the car back to them because I also paid that extended warranty of them which is another ripp-off. They " fixed" the problem but yet two weeks later the light was back on. I ended up driving this car back and forth MI to OH FIVE times for this same problem. THan twice I had to get it towed to them. The last time I picked up the car, the light was off, than the guy tells me to get it to a VW dealership which I did. I spent close to $3000 to get it fix ,only to find out that they should have NEVER sold me the car because the engine was bad!!!. Last week I took it to a VW mechanic shop who checked the car,and they told me I should sue the company who sold me the car bc the mileage registered on the dashboard is different from the one registered on the engine.And they also told me that for what I have owed ($8000) on the car I can actually buy a newer model for that price, and if they were me they would not spend a dime more on this car. Now they are calling me like crazy for this month payment and I want to have a lawyer contact them. I know realize that these people are worst than loan sharks!!! I haven't been able to use the car since last month but yet they expect me to pay for their piece of crap?!! How do I go about this please bc now they are contacting all my references and it is ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really pissed off at this point and I need them to stop the calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2010 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNAC/Toledo-Ohio-/CNAC-JDBYRIDER-SOLD-ME-A-CAR-WITH-WRONG-MILLEAGE-AND-BAD-ENGINE-FOR-3-TIMES-ITS-VALUE-659925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNAC