Complaint Review: CNAC

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: godjr23 — Fond du Lac Wisconsin United States of America
CNAC

CNAC Sal... Account Manager Withdrew Money out of my account Internet

*Consumer Comment: nothing interesting about this rebutt

*Consumer Comment: Here's What I Understand You To Say.

Sal took money out my account without me knowing. I made my payment online and checked the box one time payment only, and today the payment was due, now im not late but he went into my account and took the money and overdrew my account. The guy treats you like you are 2 years old, i have never been late in the first year of having this car and i got switch to him and ever since he took over my account he calls me the day of and treats me like im a loser. Now for all you out there that say well if you paid your bills on time you would'nt be there, well thats not the reason why i had to go there, i pay my bills on time but i had a major surgey and couldnt pay that bill, and that is why my credit is bad, but back to SAL he has no right to go into my bank account and take the money out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNAC/internet/CNAC-Sal-Account-Manager-Withdrew-Money-out-of-my-account-Internet-954477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNAC

nothing interesting about this rebutt

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

sounds like the same bs again

Here's What I Understand You To Say.

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

At one time in the past, you made a payment on line and checked the ONE TIME only authorization box for that payment and that payment alone.  As per your understanding of that process, you authorized them to take out of your bank account one payment and one payment only.  Now we come to today and they took another payment from your bank account, thus causing an overdraft.  Here is what you are up against...you need to go into their website to read exactly what it says regarding your giving authorization for ONE TIME ONLY.  There are terms and conditions regarding this.  It could be you agreed to terms such as "we will withdraw from your bank account only once.  However, if any payment appears it will be late, then we will withdraw from that same account again."  Again, what will govern this is what the terms and conditions say.  Next, I would go to your bank to find out if that one time authorization actually was a one time only authorization or a blanket authorization.  At any rate, if all is what you say it is, this sounds like a fairly interesting case!