Complaint Review: CNC IMPORTS

• Reported By: Matt — Dyersburg Tennessee USA
CNC IMPORTS
14274 Creek Run Drive Riverview, Florida United States of America

CNC IMPORTS, Chris Thompson EBAY INTERNET RIPOFF!!! Riverview, Florida

*Author of original report: situation resolved

On May 10, 2009 I purchased an XBOX 360 elite for $226.50 from cnc_imports on EBAY.  I had this xbox less than a month before it broke around the first of June 2009. I contacted cnc_imports via email explainning the problem. He seemed very nice and offered me a exchange. I fedex the broken product to him.

Around June 24th I receive the second xbox, which maybe have actually been the first one "fixed" but have no record of the second serial number, and within a matter of one week this one broke giving me a error code telling me to call customer service!!!  I again email cnc_imports asking for a full refund since the cost of sending both xboxes back fedex to him plus the amound of the 20% stocking fee was going to be a loss of half the total amount of the product! He declained.

On Aug. 21, 2009 he received the xbox via Fedex but I have yet to receive my refund !!!  He went for July 14th through October 9th without even contacting me about this refund, while I was sending him multiple unsuccessful attempts via email asking about the status of my xbox refund!  During this timespane of being waiting on a reply from cnc_imports I lost my chance to leave negative feedback to warn other buyers! (Did he do that on purpose? I wonder)

This xbox that I purchases was within the 60 day warrenty that he stated on his product on Ebay but yet I can't get ANY of my money back. I have out $226.50 plus the cost of two fedex shipping to have the broken product shipped back to him.  There are several people that have filed a complaint about this ebay seller that have gone through similar situations like me.  I hope someone puts a stop to this ripoff ebay seller on the internet !

On October 8, 2009 I sent another email to cnc_imports asking him to refund my money or I had no choice but to turn this matter out of my hands.  He did finally email me back ( October 9, 2009) stating that he would gladly refund my money that it just SLIPPED his mind. Then asked for the item number, amount paid, and my paypal id.  I within hours emailed hiim back with this information but as of today still have not receive a refund.

BUYERS BE VERY CAREFUL !!!!  THIS SEEMS TO BE A SITUATION THAT I AM NOT ALONE IN.... THE LOST $226.50 PLUS TWO SHIPPING COST IS NOT NOTHING!!!  PLEASE, PLEASE, BE CAREFUL !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNC-IMPORTS/Riverview-Florida-33579/CNC-IMPORTS-Chris-Thompson-EBAY-INTERNET-RIPOFF-Riverview-Florida-511876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNC IMPORTS

situation resolved

AUTHOR: Matt - (USA)

This issue was resolved a few days after this report was made on ripoffreport.com.  Cnc_imports did refund my money as stated in his return policy.  I have tried to delete this report but it will only allow me update so I wanted to let the buyers know that this situation was happily resolved.  The refund just slipped their mind but I am sure it will not happen in the future.

Matt