Complaint Review: CNC Imports, Christopher Thompson

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 26, 2008

• Reported By:Kenosha Wisconsin
CNC Imports, Christopher Thompson
9625 Ware Cricle Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

CNC Imports, Christopher Thompson Promise Hard Drive X-Box 360 put took the money and drove off Tampa Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to this claim

My sons notice X-box advertise on e-bay by CNC Imports in January of 2008. After checking out his e-bay account they decided to purchase through this company.

My son purchased the X-Box with hard drive, we received the product but it did not work! We followed the return instruction and paid for shipping. In return they would send a new product.

After a month we received "the new X Box". It did not work and came up with the same error!

Again we follow the return instruction but requested a money refund instead. I also told my sons to make it clear we expect no restocking fee taken out since their product was no good and we had to pay return shipping twice.

My sons waited for a month, check his pay-pal account but did not receive a refund. He e-mail Christopher Thompson (many times) asking about the refund and always got a response that he has to check with his "receiving warehouse people", again we waited.

As you can guess they are still waiting!

My son's Christmas present last year was money to send as he liked. I don't think he plan on giving it to Christopher Thompson so he could spend it on himself while he has nothing.

Debra3
Kenosha, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNC-Imports-Christopher-Thompson/Tampa-Florida-33619/CNC-Imports-Christopher-Thompson-Promise-Hard-Drive-X-Box-360-put-took-the-money-and-drov-373302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNC Imports, Christopher Thompson

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to this claim

AUTHOR: Cnc Imports, Llc - (U.S.A.)

Please contact me immediately, we're more than willing to provide a resolution, this could have been a simple mistake or something that got overlooked. We're not in business to "rip people off" by any means!