- Report: #3291
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: CNI, Inc. dba Airtravel Network
CNI, Inc. dba Airtravel Network4901 Keller Springs Rd. #105 Addison, Texas U.S.A.
CNI, Inc. dba AIRTRAVEL NETWORK rip-off liars
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. The flight for 5/25/00 was cancelled due to mechnical failure. No other flights were available.
3. I called Mr. Steve Andrews, Manager of CNI, Inc. on 5/25/00 to report this. He said send tickets back to him with a verification of mechanical failure which I did.
4. I called Mr. Andrews in June, 2000 and he said the airline takes 8-12 weeks to issue a refund and to call back in 4 weeks. I called 7/11/00 and he said he still did not get money back but he would try to contact them again. I did not hear from him.
5. I called America West 9/6/00. RANDY HAYES OF AMERICA WEST SAID THEY ISSUED MONEY TO CNI's agency ON JUNE 11, 2000 and gave me the bank check # for my ticket refund to prove it.
6. I wrote, e-mailed and faxed this information to Mr. Andrews 9/6/00 requesting a response but have heard nothing. Mr. Andrews did not tell the truth to me 7/11/00. He said he did not have my refund money but he did. Will I ever see this money again? P. S. Their phone no. is always busy!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNI-Inc-dba-Airtravel-Network/Addison-Texas-75001/CNI-Inc-dba-AIRTRAVEL-NETWORK-rip-off-liars-3291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.