Complaint Review: CNI, Inc. dba Airtravel Network

• Submitted: Mon, September 11, 2000
  • Updated: Sun, September 24, 2000

• Reported By:
CNI, Inc. dba Airtravel Network
4901 Keller Springs Rd. #105 Addison, Texas U.S.A.

CNI, Inc. dba AIRTRAVEL NETWORK rip-off liars

1. I purchased an airline ticket (America West for 5/25/00) through CNI, Inc. on their website Airfare@airtravel.net in April, 2000.

2. The flight for 5/25/00 was cancelled due to mechnical failure. No other flights were available.

3. I called Mr. Steve Andrews, Manager of CNI, Inc. on 5/25/00 to report this. He said send tickets back to him with a verification of mechanical failure which I did.

4. I called Mr. Andrews in June, 2000 and he said the airline takes 8-12 weeks to issue a refund and to call back in 4 weeks. I called 7/11/00 and he said he still did not get money back but he would try to contact them again. I did not hear from him.

5. I called America West 9/6/00. RANDY HAYES OF AMERICA WEST SAID THEY ISSUED MONEY TO CNI's agency ON JUNE 11, 2000 and gave me the bank check # for my ticket refund to prove it.

6. I wrote, e-mailed and faxed this information to Mr. Andrews 9/6/00 requesting a response but have heard nothing. Mr. Andrews did not tell the truth to me 7/11/00. He said he did not have my refund money but he did. Will I ever see this money again? P. S. Their phone no. is always busy!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNI-Inc-dba-Airtravel-Network/Addison-Texas-75001/CNI-Inc-dba-AIRTRAVEL-NETWORK-rip-off-liars-3291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNI, Inc. dba Airtravel Network