• Report: #971948

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Jo Ann — MILLS Wyoming United States of America
COACHING DEPARTMENT - Ken Sonnenberg
1411 W 1250 S Ste 101, Orem, UT 84058 Orem, Utah United States of America

COACHING DEPARTMENT - Ken Sonnenberg APPLY BUILDER fraudulently cons elderly, disabled, unemployed consumers into buying worthless web store designs and trainings for very expensive yet supposedly "one time" payments. Once hooked purchaser is then fo Orem, Utah

*Consumer Comment: KEN SONNENBERG/THE COACHING DEPARTMENT USE GORILLA SALES TACTICS TO GET YOU SIGNED UP AND THEN WALTZ OUT THE BACKDOOR WITH YOUR MONEY. THEY'RE CROOKS AND LIARS!!!

The Coaching Department, after snagging my name from off a list of individuals seeking at-home employment from a different company, did determined my computer knowledge to be less than novice, did deliberately seek me out to take advantage of my ignorance, did deliberately mislead me into purchasing their worthless, unusable products and did so knowing I would have no idea as to the expensive unfolding of their pyramid scheme until I had invested many long hours and the damage had long been done! Then, these pirates had the nerve to insist I start paying monthly subscription fees or be banned from the use of my already paid-in-full purchase product! Since when does a store sell a product then start billing the customer for the use of the product? What a scam!

In short, the Coaching Department scammed me for $13,695 deliberately suspecting I would be too embarrassed, too broke, and too dumb to do aught but keep my mouth shut. Yet they best get straight on the real me. Since realizing I was scammed, I have visited extensively with and placed complaints with the FBI, the Wyoming Attorney General's Office, the FTC and the Utah BBB. For sure, not enough money is at stake to interest a lawyer as yet but I am still searching and still getting the word out.

The Coaching Department is a mean, cruel, evil doer and must be made to stop poisoning the internet and stealing the hard earned saving of the innocent!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COACHING-DEPARTMENT-Ken-Sonnenberg/Orem-Utah-84058/COACHING-DEPARTMENT-Ken-Sonnenberg-APPLY-BUILDER-fraudulently-cons-elderly-disabled-un-971948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COACHING DEPARTMENT - Ken Sonnenberg

AUTHOR: HeatherAnne - (United States of America)

I purchased some software online for around $99.00 and shortly thereafter from a Ken Sonnenberg who proceeded to tell me all the advantages about starting a home based business. He played on my weakness for having a toddler and the freedom I would have in staying at home with him instead of having to worry about paying an arm and a leg on daycare.

So I subsequently signed up for the services with The Coaching Department. I was supposed to receive coaching to help me learn how to establish my own LLC and how to run my own website to generate income. From that day moving forward, I started receiving numerous calls from companies (Strategic Tax Services, Daeus Financial, Supplier Source and YourEntitySolution) selling me on their services. They all claimed that in order for me to have a successful business that I would need to procure their services. Ignorantly, I did. Each time costing me anywhere from $2,200 to $8,700.

I was contacted again by The Coaching Department but this time it was a representative instead of Ken Sonnenberg. He told me he was contacting me due to the fact that he hasnt seen any activity or sales through my website and was wondering if I was taking advantage of all the services that were given to me. When I told him that I did in fact enlist the help of the other companies they sent my way, he quickly stated that I had not. That there was another program that I could get that provided more leadsmore chances to make money. All I would need to do is to invest another $3,400. When I informed him that I had indeed exhausted all my funds on keeping the website going and getting all those other services, he told me VERY RUDELY that I must not be a driven individual and not serious about making money. He persisted to tell me that maybe I was the wrong kind of candidate for this kind of business. He continued to go on and on berating me and making me feel less than until I couldnt take anymore. I told him I wanted to cancel with them and I wanted my money back. He laughed at me and hung up.

What started out as coaching ranging from 2 maybe 3 times a week quickly went to one every couple of weeks and now nothing. I guess now that I dont have any more money they dont want anything to do with me.

I have tried contacted The Coaching Department as well as all the others to cancel and get my money back but they NEVER pick up the phone. I have been brought to my knees by these people. I was referred to this law firm, 205.636.9398, and spoke to Jessica Torres. She helped open a case against The Coaching Department and get my money back. She did not require any upfront fees and informed me that there was already cases against The Coaching Department, Daeus Financial, YourEntitySolutions and Supplier Source. That these companies make millions off of scamming people and many people dont speak up. They just take the loss because they dont know that theres another way.

These companies just cant keep getting away with what theyre doing and they NEED TO BE STOPPED!!! If you have been scammed by them as well, contact me. Im looking for anyone who wants to help me take them down.
WHAT WE CAN'T DO ALONE...WE CAN DO TOGETHER!!