Complaint Review: COASTAL PREMIER SOLUTIONS

• Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: LDS — Maron Iowa United States of America
COASTAL PREMIER SOLUTIONS
Internet, Florida United States of America

COASTAL PREMIER SOLUTIONS If it looks too good to be true , it probably isn't Internet, Florida

I recieved an call at my residence from a person identifing himself as Shelby Bryant from Coastal Premier Solutions offering to sell my Timeshare.  He asked me some questions about my timeshare and if I was interested in selling it and ended the call.  The following day I received a call from Bob Bender saying he had received an offer for $3000 more than I was asking and had secured a escrow check for $3500, however, I would need to give him a credit card number so he could charge the account for the amount of $1388 for closing fees.  At that point I ended the call. These three numbers showed up in my caller ID.  561-665-8359, 561-65-8335, 561-665-8336.  When I tried to call back using the number they gave me 877-800-0603 the call was never picked up. Looks and smells like a scam to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COASTAL-PREMIER-SOLUTIONS/Internet-Florida-/COASTAL-PREMIER-SOLUTIONS-If-it-looks-too-good-to-be-true-it-probably-isnt-Internet-F-533434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COASTAL PREMIER SOLUTIONS