license

• Updated: Sat, January 25, 2014

• Reported By: joreynimartinez — Bronx New York
COCO
11 Oval drive islandia, New York USA

COCO City model and talent. Casting for you they called and said that they wanted an interview with son because they wete interested in using him for a nickelodeon gig islandia New York

I was asked to bring my son for an interview for a possible gig with Nickelodeon. I asked what did they need me to bring, they said 2 picture Identifications from both parents and 2 or 3 different outfits for my son because they were going to take pictures of him. I asked if I had to pay for anything and they said absolutely not. When arriving to their location, sat down with a "director" who basically told us that the pictures taken will be used to create a profile online where my son's picture can be view by different model agency,etc. Then started going through these packages which we would have to pay for depending on the amount of years we will want my son's picture to stay on this website of theirs. Packages starting from about 300 u.s dollars. the same scam I went through with new face development before I knew better. They said that they were trying to help the people that were scammed by new face development. What a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2014 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COCO/islandia-New-York-10749/COCO-City-model-and-talent-Casting-for-you-they-called-and-said-that-they-wanted-an-inte-1118394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COCO