Complaint Review: C.O.D TAXES

• Reported By: firstladysse — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
C.O.D TAXES
4640 KNIGHT ARNOLD MEMPHIS, Tennessee United States of America

C.O.D TAXES stole my IRS refund MEMPHIS, Tennessee

This company filed my 2011 taxes and told me that they were going to charge me $200.00 for tax preparation but when my refund came back the company told me that I didn't receive one from the IRS but the IRS told me otherwise. The person who prepared my taxes entered in my account and routing number for my refund to be direct deposited but once I left apparently they went back into the computer and changed both numbers placing it with their own personal banking number so I never received my money. I called and spoke with someone again at the IRS to verify they sent a check out in my name then called the C.O.D office where I filed and the person whom I spoke with was very rude. First she said I didnt receive one and once I told her I had the IRS on the other phone she changed her answer and said I did receive one but it was in the amount of $700.00 and thats what their office was charging me to prepare my taxes. I told her if that was the case I wouldn't have filed through them because know one told me that before and I never got charged that much to file taxes in my history of filing. The lady said she was a supervisor at the C.O.D tax company but I dont know how she had no customer service skills whatsoever, attitude was nasty, and she thought it was a joke. The company tol me that they could play with my numbers and make the amount of my refund go up so that I could receive more money and also find me a dependant if I needed them too, in which I didnt because I had  my own dependant!!!!!! ..................

I'll never file through them again and by the way the lady whom which I spoke with, same one who said she was a supervisor was talking to another employee inside the office and told her some Bit** on the phone name(she said my name) asking about her taxes, she must be mad because she broke now she constantly keep calling the office. P.S SOOO UNPROFESSIONAL (I've filed police reports on the company and reported them to the IRS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COD-TAXES/MEMPHIS-Tennessee-38115/COD-TAXES-stole-my-IRS-refund-MEMPHIS-Tennessee-1027685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.O.D TAXES