Complaint Review: COHEN, BURKE AND ASSOCIATES, LLC

• Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: Rick — McIntosh Alabama
COHEN, BURKE AND ASSOCIATES, LLC
PO Box 77501, Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

COHEN, BURKE AND ASSOCIATES, LLC SBM ASSOC made unauthorize charges to my Paypal account Atlanta, Georgia

On Saturday, April 20,2013 I received an email from COHEN, BURKE AND ASSOCIATES, LLC stating that an  amount of 200.00 US dollars had been charged to my Paypal account. I never authorized or had any prior dealings, communication with this corporation permitting them to do so. I don't know how they were able to access my account without me authorizing this transaction. Never the less, this doesn't seem right or legal for them to just access my account and take whatever they want . Please look into this for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COHEN-BURKE-AND-ASSOCIATES-LLC/Atlanta-Georgia-30357-1501/COHEN-BURKE-AND-ASSOCIATES-LLC-SBM-ASSOC-made-unauthorize-charges-to-my-Paypal-account-1044999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COHEN, BURKE AND ASSOCIATES, LLC