Complaint Review: COLDSTONE

• Submitted: Fri, November 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 11, 2011

• Reported By: magaly — anaheim California United States of America
9311 E. Via de Ventura Scottsdale, AZ 85258 ANAHEIM, California United States of America

I bought coldstone gift certificates from Costco to give for incentives for my students and my daughter and when I went to a store for my daughter to use it they will not accept them anymore that was their response and I already have comments from my students saying that they are not valid. I feel very upset knowing that I bought them and they cannot be used or redeem. I asked where they accepted the certificates and they did not have any information. I called the number from the colstone webpage and the number is disconnected.  This is a big ripoff.  I cannot trust this company anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2011 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COLDSTONE/ANAHEIM-California-92805/COLDSTONE-COLDSTONE-GIFT-CERTIFICATE-FROM-COSTCO-ANAHEIM-California-797061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COLDSTONE