Complaint Review: COLLEGE FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Submitted: Fri, April 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 21, 2009

• Reported By:salt lake city Utah
COLLEGE FINANCIAL SERVICES
7200S 75E MIDVALE UTAH Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

COLLEGE FINANCIAL SERVICES SCAM-CRIMINALS-STEALS MONEY FROM HANDICAP KIDS-CALL POLICE Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: THEY ARE RIGHT ABOUT YOU CFS!

*Author of original report: GET YOUR MONEY BACK

ollege Financial Services is a SCAM. I attended a seminar almost a year ago and met a man named Bruce Grogg who sold me a package for my student for $4,000. He guaranteed that my student would get accepted to any school, and promised me the best training possible. I found out later Bruce has been involved with several scams over the years and this is his latest. The products they sold me cost $200 and they charged me $4,000 RIP OFF!!

Do not buy from this company, they will take your money and you will never see them again. Just like they did with me they held a seminar and flew out of town with my money never to hear from Bruce Grogg again. Bruce Grogg doesn't even have a college degree?

I am still fighting with my credit card company to get my money back, what a nightmare considering all I wanted to do was provide for my child but instead, they stole part of his college fund!!!

MOTHER BY DAY
salt lake city, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2009 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COLLEGE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84047/COLLEGE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-SCAM-CRIMINALS-STEALS-MONEY-FROM-HANDICAP-KIDS-CALL-POLICE-Salt-440574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COLLEGE FINANCIAL SERVICES

THEY ARE RIGHT ABOUT YOU CFS!

AUTHOR: Graduate Diva - (U.S.A.)

College Financial Services is a scam. I wasted $1500 dollars with this company and I pleaded with the individuals that worked with me at the time with no avail.
I also attended a seminar in 2006 and was convinced to use this service to help my daughter get more money for college. All I got was a huge bill and nothing to show for it.
I took offence to the part of the deal that promised one-on-one service. Not true. I also didn't get any grants or scholarships offers that would help my daughter to get into her favorite schools.

I dropped my case against College Financial Services 2 years ago. I enlisted the legal help of my attorney and NEVER heard from the company about my refund.

K. Johnson
Dallas, TX

GET YOUR MONEY BACK

AUTHOR: Stevey wonder - (U.S.A.)

HERE IS THE OWNERS ADDRESS.......

1509 honey locust ct; draper,UT 84020