Complaint Review: COLON CURE

• Reported By:JOHNSONVILLE Other
COLON CURE
EVANGCWATERS@COMCAST.NET JACKSONVILLE, Florida Canada

COLON CURE STOP DONT DO IT!! SUN VALLEY California

HELLO I WAS VISTING MY MOM AND NOTICED THE FAMOUS BROWN ENVELOPE SHE WAS REMOVING FROM THE MAIL BOX. JUST RECENTLY I TOO HAD UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES PLACED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. WHEN I ASKED HER WHAT IT WAS SHE TOLD ME IT WAS A COLON CLEANER. I IMMEADIATELY WENT ON THE INTERNET TO CANCEL HER ACCOUNT. I DID IT NOT ONCE BUT 3 TIMES. I CALLED THE 800 # AND COULD NOT GET THROUGH.

THIS WENT ON FOR 2 DAYS.. I FINALLY JUST SENT THEM AN EMAIL. THIS WAS ON MAY 3. NOW TODAY SHE GETS ANOTHER BROWN ENVELOPE IN THE MAIL. SO I AUTOMATICALLY CHECK HER ACCOUNT AND THERE IT WAS THE FAMOUS $88.97 CHARGE. I AGAIN TRIED TO CALL THEM WITH NO SUCCESS.

I THEN DISPUTTED THIS CHARGE WITH HER BANK. WHY IS THIS LEGAL? IS THERE ANYTHING WE AS CONSUMER CAN DO TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING?

Warned
JOHNSONVILLE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2008 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COLON-CURE/JACKSONVILLE-Florida-32211/COLON-CURE-STOP-DONT-DO-IT-SUN-VALLEY-California-333015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COLON CURE