Complaint Review: COLON DETOX; Pure Health Laboratories; ULTRALIFE FITNESS

• Submitted: Fri, July 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 18, 2008

• Reported By:Sarasota Florida
COLON DETOX; Pure Health Laboratories; ULTRALIFE FITNESS
P.O. Box 708460 Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

COLON DETOX; Pure Health Laboratories; ULTRALIFE FITNESS Ultralife Fitness , is a true ripoff Sandy Utah

I have received several different products from this "company". None of the products work, they are sent several times per month, and I am billed $99.41 for each "purchase", whether I receive a product or not. Any inquiry into the company or companies goes directly to this ripoff report website. Even the company's "direct website" goes to the ripoff website.

I have tried to call them to cancel my supposed order. The phone is NEVER answered, and there is no option to leave a message. I would have to pull out my bank statements, but I would guess I have paid them over $1000.00 in the last 6 to 8 months.

Like other reports stated, I have never received a receipt with any delivery. That should have been my first clue something was amiss. Hopefully my bank will step in and save me.

Pam
Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COLON-DETOX-Pure-Health-Laboratories-ULTRALIFE-FITNESS/Sandy-Utah-84070/COLON-DETOX-Pure-Health-Laboratories-ULTRALIFE-FITNESS-Ultralife-Fitness-is-a-true-rip-352848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COLON DETOX; Pure Health Laboratories; ULTRALIFE FITNESS