Complaint Review: COLONCURE-SWM - NUBODI

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2008

• Reported By:Brentwood Tennessee
#231 5348 Vegas Drive Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

COLONCURE-SWM - NUBODI COLONCURE Unauthorized charges on Credit Card Scam Las Vegas Nevada

I received an e-mail advertising a product called Coloncure. For a $3.95 charge for shipping & handling you could receive a free trial of this product. The descrition of the product sounded legitimate. So, I received my free trial & tried the product with no results. Then 14 days later I received 2 packages with a full bottle in each package. I go on-line to pull up a phone # to call to cancel and the # is apparently not valid. All I get is a busy signal. I call my credit card company & discovered that my card had been charged $87.31 twice for the two packages. I have been working with my bank on this for 2 days. BEWARE!

Debbie-nashville, tn
Brentwood, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2008 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COLONCURE-SWM-NUBODI/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/COLONCURE-SWM-NUBODI-COLONCURE-Unauthorized-charges-on-Credit-Card-Scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-307284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COLONCURE-SWM - NUBODI