Complaint Review: COLUMBIA HOUSE MUSIC CLUB

• Updated: Tue, October 13, 2009

• Reported By: Raffina Beby — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
COLUMBIA HOUSE MUSIC CLUB
5900 finch avenue east scarbourough, Ontario United States of America

COLUMBIA HOUSE MUSIC CLUB Two years ago I paid some money to end a contract. To my surprise I am asked to do the same thing again. scarbourough, Ontario

two years ago i was sent a letter from columbia house music club for a subscribtion. i called the company, spoke to a woman and was told that it is necessary to pay the money to close the contract, so i paid them.

To my great surprise i was sent another letter saying that i owe for cd's sent to me. i called and query what this is about, and was told that these cd's were sent to me, i said to the person to whom decided to argue if i dont pay the bill it will be sent to a credit agency. i asked to speak to her supervisor margaret latchana, who sent me a list of names of cd's (the paper it is printed on looks like it is from dinosaur printer).

i know that i didnt receive any cd's. and to my knowledge i dont have any contract with this company. please let me know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2009 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COLUMBIA-HOUSE-MUSIC-CLUB/scarbourough-Ontario-m1b-5x7/COLUMBIA-HOUSE-MUSIC-CLUB-Two-years-ago-I-paid-some-money-to-end-a-contract-To-my-surpri-508540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COLUMBIA HOUSE MUSIC CLUB